Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Depressed today

Oh well, the good times had to end at some point I suppose.

My life is about to get messy again, just as I thought I had found a good place it is ripped out from under me...

I have until the 3rd march to find another place as I have to move out, an argument with my landlord over the neighbours, who delight in pissing in my garden, and throwing their rubbish over, and he blames me.

But as I don't have any money this means putting the little bit of furniture I have into storage, and going into a homeless shelter! NOT NICE!

Oh and selling off the family pets, as I wont be able to take them into one of those! pets are NOT allowed...

I am so upset this evening, he just turned up five Min's after I got in, and I had not had time to look in the garden, he goes waltzing out there and finds piss and poo - yes human poo - and their rubbish in my garden, then blamed me, I told him it was the neighbours he even saw them open their back door and piss over the fence but said nothing, half an hour later I get a text message telling me to pack up and move out.

Bloody sod.

So am really down today... Why cant my life stay good for just enough time for me to get myself organized why does it always screw up??? I try so hard and all the time am being let down by other people, it is just not fair.

No comments: