Monday, February 19, 2007

Still miserable monday

Well, I managed to buy a fridge, for £30, and I managed to get a cheap microwave for £25, very bloody heavy to carry back from town though - the microwave not the fridge that is being delivered!
So I am getting there - slowly...

I picked up some paint for 10p per can, so that together with the purchase of some dulux paint for £2 a pot, I shall be able to start decorating very soon...

I know maybe I should not be thinking of decorating but I need something to occupy my mind and my hands. I have a small job on Thursday but £20 wont make a great deal of difference to me at the moment.

I am hoping to get myself organised soon when my new debit card arrives, at the moment I have only a cash card which means if I want to spend £3.00 I have to take out £10. which means I over spend by £7.00 as the money if in my purse gets spent! It cannot be helped, especially when I am so stressed, I cannot think properly.

Anyway no bad news in the post, so hopefully all will be OK for a while. I have this appeal thing with the tax office to complete asap, regarding a supposed overpayment they think they made to me for - get this - £12,800! I ask you, I think I would know if I was given that amount of money wouldn't you?

well, hopefully tomorrow I shall feel happier, though I doubt it, I have to visit my husband, he has some paperwork to go through with me, and basically wants to bitch at me all day, so no doubt I shall come home with a headache, and feeling thoroughly lousy!

But hey who cares? it's only me, I don't matter do I? - But I do matter, and trying to make HIM know this is a bloody nightmare.

No comments: